WELCOME TO GFIREVAPOR
GFIRE Vapor Shipping and Return Policy
At GFIRE VAPOR customer service is a top priority that is why after your purchase we will continue to serve you the best way possible to ensure your satisfaction.
- Defective items may be returned within 30 days from the date it was purchased according to your tracking information
- Return policy covers items with manufacturing defect only. Items damaged due to improper use of the item (with scratches, damages, traces of tampering) cannot be returned. Please refer to the instructions enclosed to the item or feel free to give us a call to get more detailed information. We will be glad to assist you.
- Due to sanitary reasons we do not accept atomizers, clearomizers, drip tips, batteries and bottled e-liquid and wire.
- The product must be returned together with all the items that come along with it and only in original packaging.
For out of state customers: return shipping is not pre-paid, so please note that return shipping cost is your responsibility. Please pack the merchandise in a secure box or envelope, attach to the product a note with your name, contact information, order number and briefly describe what problem you experienced with this it and mail to the following address:
7079 University Ave
La Mesa, CA 91942
- Upon the receipt of your return we will inspect and test the item. Please allow 10 business days to perform testing and inspection. If found defective we will gladly replace it at no cost as long as the merchandise is available. If the merchandise is not available you will be provided a store credit for the amount equal to the cost of the original item. If during the inspection and testing it was determined that the item is fully functional we reserve the right to return this item back.
- Please note that all returns are subject to case by case exceptions. Always contact us if you are experiencing issues with a particular item and we will do your best to assist you.